serafaery: (Default)
[personal profile] serafaery
Got my bike ride in, yay!

Bins are out.

Re-set number and SIM locks on my phone.

Cleaned out the stuff from the fridge that needed to go - could still use a scrub.

Was going to do a silks session but my joints are all in flare-up mode at the moment. I'm wondering if I could compromise with just a few silks strengthening exercises (climbs, sit-ups, straddle-ups, a few easier basic moves like back balance to catchers and hip keys), or just stay off of them altogether.

The sun came out a little bit for my ride. The day has been soft and gentle. I feel all right. Patty's death hasn't hit me yet.

Need to still do some things to make this evening okay and to prep for tomorrow:
* cook veggies and have a healthy dinner (plus make lunches for the next couple days)
* henna hair
* laundry
* floors (at least sweep and scoop litter boxes)

* something to help alleviate this insane hip pain :(

* order a SAD lamp? There is one on Amazon with good reviews. I might also be able to use it for sparkling one day if needed?

* need to do an email about pumpkin spice sparkles returning - and take photos of the royal purple

* do hedge trimmer research

* sparkles inventory - at least for the most recent shipment

* organize stationery and card/gift supplies a bit better (starting to pile up on the desk a bit)

.....

I'm hitting an energy wall so I think I'll go microwave myself a tofu dog and go from there, that sounds so good right now! :) I'll grab a fake beer and let myself watch a little youtube (Practical Magic rental?) and go from there.

Date: 2026-09-16 05:30 pm (UTC)
michaelboy: (Default)
From: [personal profile] michaelboy
One of my favorite vegetarian hot dogs is Loma Linda...they come in a can (which sounds gross) but they are surprisingly tasty

Profile

serafaery: (Default)
serafaery

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 5 6789 10
1112 13141516 17
18 192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 23rd, 2026 03:16 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios